REZRXN = Resurrection
REZRXN = Resurrection
REZRXN = Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REZRXN = Resurrection

Striving to find the best way to play Evony instead of intimidation and warring by connecting with each other through mutual friendship and team work.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 53 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:24 am

What happened to our ideals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killevery1
Admin

What happened to our ideals Empty
PostSubject: What happened to our ideals   What happened to our ideals I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:53 pm

Many know of the backdoor deal with wmd now. Some say that i knew about it. The truth is I did know about it but insisted that it be for w12 or it would blow up in our faces and it has big time. I have talked to Malie and Skene. Both are correct in some of there thinking. Malie was correct about backdoor deals and voting rights being tramped. Skene was looking out for the safety of REZ both are admirable goals. But i must come back to our ideals and our statement on this website did we honor or dishonor our ideals with this back door deal. We dishonored them in my opinnion. I accepted majority rule when i joined this alliance so therefore i will stay and fight with rez as well as rez4 in the upcoming fight with w12 but as such i can not support that our great ideals of our founding are not being followed through. I therefore resign as host of rez4 and will ask my members to elect a new host. I will fight for my brothers and sisters in rez but i can not support the alliance in a leadership role until the ideals come first. Safety is great but what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul. I am appointing Suffolk as interim host until an election can be arrange. Please send any and all requests to him or mieszko

Sincerely,
Killevery1 Host of REZ4
Back to top Go down
Killevery1
Admin

What happened to our ideals Empty
PostSubject: f/u post to ONE   What happened to our ideals I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:39 am

[2:31:55 AM] Ronald Grant: ONE your attitude to other alliance is just as responsible for this outcome as any back door deal that rez did your dealing with other alliances and rez has been terrible ONE is equally responsible for this outcome your attitude, bullying and assuming leadership in a confedration caused this just as much as any back door deal. NO ONE trust ONE we all know you will turn on us eventually. My only hope is REZ recognizes that it should not be beholding to ONE or WMD and make its own path
Back to top Go down

What happened to our ideals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REZRXN = Resurrection :: The Skewered Boar-
Jump to: